Christmas Photography Competition
Please find details attached of Caroline Dinenage's Christmas photography competition, with the winning design featuring on Caroline's Christmas card this year.
1. All entrants must reside in the Gosport Constituency.
2. All entries must have been taken by the entrant themselves.
3. The deadline for entries is midnight on 13 November 2019.
4. All entries must be sent in .jpg format to email@example.com.
5. All entries must include the photographers full name and address - or school if under 18.
6. Shortlisted entries will be uploaded to Caroline Dinenage MP Facebook Page.
7. The shortlisted entries will be uploaded on 15 November 2019 at 9am.
8. The entry which received the most likes by 22 November 2019 at 9am will be featured on the front of Caroline Dinenage MPs Christmas Card.
9. The winner will receive a prize and a certificate.
10. There will also be three runner up entries which will feature on the back of Caroline Dinenage MPs Christmas Card, again determined by the number of likes on Facebook.
11. In the event of a tie, Caroline Dinenage MP will have the casting vote.